Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top 5 Posts of 2013

Inspired by many of the incredible bloggers I follow, I have also decided to share the 5 most popular posts of 2013 from Little Bits of Advice.  As educators I believe we are part of the greatest profession and I am honored to have the opportunity to contribute to it.  Thank you all for reading and sharing my blog.  I look forward to many more lists in 2014.  Happy New Year!

(Originally posted May 27, 2013)

10 Reasons you Remember THAT Teacher
(Originally posted May 18, 2013)

Change can be…Good!
(Originally posted June 6, 2013)


Ways to Make Parents Feel like Partners in Education
(Originally posted April 1, 2013)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Blog! Sie machen einen tollen Job auf Ihrem Blog und meine Schule liebt es! Jedes Mal gibt es eine neue Stelle teilen wir es bei Lehrer Treffen für Personal! Halten Sie sich die gute Arbeit! Frohes Neues Jahr!

Anonymous said...

Je suis d'accord avec la personne ci-dessus! Nous aimons en France aussi! Bonne Année!

Anonymous said...

Kochamy cię tu, w Polsce też! Myślę, że Twój blog jest bardzo międzynarodowa!